Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

For you!

But for me, Valentine's Day is more like memorial day!

Every 14th of February I take a long look back, reflecting on the last ten years of haphazard relationships, and often think of what could have been.



In the past, some are too old, some too controlling, others too young, then there's the mother of too young, one that was way too hyper, Miss too moody and Miss show up whenever she felt like it and the three women who won't stop calling me.

Funny somewhere after 30 it was supposed settle down. It didn't!

But this Valentines day I'm taking a break, so don't call, don't text, don't even send me an email with "red" letters and "hearts".

I love each and every one of you so Happy Valentines Day!

But I said don't Call!

No comments: