I stumbled across this photo of someone looking a whole lot like my favorite 100 pounds of trouble Danica Patrick, apparently waiting for a friend last week outside Dale Jr's Whiskey River in uptown Charlotte.
A couple things came to mind:
1. Not the kind of girl I’d want to bring home to meet my mother.
2. I wouldn't be thinking about my mother if I brought her home.
3. I'd hate to be her father.
4. But I’d love to be her “Daddy”.
5. You don’t need implants to have a hotter than train smoke body.
6. I suddenly feel older than 40, ashamed and dirty.