Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tiger Woods Will Sit Out The US Open

Tiger will miss the US Open in Pinehurst next month, and some including ESPN's Rick Riley must think Tiger is done. Why else would he crack on Tiger's tipping habits while on Conan?



 I’ve covered [Michael Jordan] his whole career, but I don’t think he can hold a candle to Tiger Woods. You need a court order to get Tiger’s wallet open. It’s unbelievable. He’s always like, ‘I don’t carry cash.’ I know a valet here in town that stands between Tiger and his car just to get his $2. He’s really terrible. I’ve seen Phil Mickelson buy a 50-cent cup of a lemonade from a little girl and give her $100. When he leaves the Masters each year, he gives the guys $2,500. Tiger gives them nothing. I was with Phil once, and it was raining. He sees a homeless guy, and he gets out, parks his car and gets out his umbrella to give to the guy. Tiger would charge the guy!”

1 comment:

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

As soon as they raised the flag to the gaff the calls started coming, as well as emails and letters to the local paper.wood fence panels