Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Road Raging Nutcase Carl Ericson Apparently Still On The Loose

Have you seen this dirt bag and his wife on Charlotte streets?


Apparently this guy and his wife staged a verbal attack on a 16 year old Charlotte Catholic student who wasn't driving fast enough.

Reports via social media say: the student was pursued several blocks along Park Road last Saturday before cops intervened. "He called me an asshole like 100 times" said the teen to concerned friends on snap chat.

Reportedly this jerk drives a dark blue either BMW or Audi SUV and lives in south Charlotte.

Now CP has learned the attacker may be Carl Ericson and his wife Lavern.

But CP hasn't been able to locate any address.

Think about it for a moment if this jackass started road raging on your daughter who just received her license what would you do?

If anyone can confirm the identity of this D-bag let us know and we'll spread the word about this road raging hot head!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the guy but his wife looks like she's been unfairly abused by someone with the ugly stick!

Anonymous said...

I know him. Total Dbag. Fired from his last job, wife had go back to work in debt up past his eyeballs. One of those guys who is just one more ugly life event that goes bad and he'll put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. Except he's too big of a pussy!

Must suck to be Carl which would explain why he's road raging on someone's 16 year old daughter.

Anonymous said...

I just found this on reddit OMG I know this loser he was fired from his prior job his wife left him, married Levarne (I think her name is actually Loraine) makes her work to support his drug habit. He's a boozer loser that can't keep a job. Apparently went all out apeshit at this last job when he was passed over for the 100th time and his new boss turned out to be a 24 year old with an MBA. I feel sorry for him an entire life as a loser and the only thing he has to show for it is one butt ass ugly wife.

Anonymous said...

Check the sex offender list in Connneticut I know the guy his wife is Loraine. Ain't she a trophy? Road Rage fits him perfectly works in the medical supply business. Just FYI don't let him near your 10 year old son because he's a graduate of the Penn State shower program if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

OMG! This creep is a sex offender? I should have guessed, he's at the bar in the restaurant I work at three for times a week hitting on 20 year olds. It is so gross!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep that's Carl Ericson and he's a hot head. Treats his wife like shit. He's one ugly ass hole. Don't know about him being a pedo tho.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you this he'd eat a bullet if he so much as looked at my kid. I swear I'd drop him right in his driveway. Double tap his ass from 100 yards while stand next to his wife. Let her take it all in til she started to run then drop her as well.