Thursday, January 31, 2008

Megan McCain has a BLOG!

Yes, the daughter of John McCain has a blog and she's no Chelsea Clinton.

Her BLOG is a funny, witty and interesting look at life on the road with "Dad".

Though I suspect she doesn't write all of the blog it’s still a pretty cool insider's look at the John McCain run for president.

Photobucket

"What does it feel like to win the Florida Primary? It feels like The Doors song "Break on Through"... "
.. Megan

More Cedar Posts on Megan McCain

http://mccainblogette.com/

Did I mention that she's pretty cute, her father won’t be pleased but I think she’s a lot like a very young Jenny McCarthy!

So if the secret service suddenly shows up at my door and drags me away you will know why.

1 comment:

Rea Road Neighborhood Coalition said...

I get about 20 hits a day from people who click on the photo of Megan McCain which is showing up on a search via google.

Go figure!