Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obama Bucks

Well no surprise someone has made an issue of Mr. Obama's ethnicity.

Photobucket

I understand the fried chicken, watermelon even the ribs but what the hell does kool-aid have to do with Obama?

I'm a big fan of all four food groups, might be my southern roots showing, but I doubt Barrack has an affection for ribs, I just don't see Michelle fixing ribs or fried chicken in a June Cleaver moment.

Several weeks ago the image of a cartoon Barrack Obama appeared with stereotypical ethicnic features, lampooning his trip to Europe.

Photobucket

More about Obama and the Black Culture of Anger at:

Culture of Anger

And my election 2008 prediction at:

Change is Coming to America

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's racist about watermellon?

Anonymous said...

You've never heard of drinking the Obama/liberal kool aid drinkers??

Rea Road Neighborhood Coalition said...

New one for me!

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

These attractive privateness options are usually from three to eight ft . in height and need very little maintenance to keep their beauty and attractive appearance. vinyl gates