Monday, February 7, 2011

Hottie of the Week Sara Carbonero

I'll a little late with the hottie of the week. I was thinking local, but my friend backed out saying her boyfriend didn't like the idea. So I've gone global this week.

Say Good Morning to Sara Carbonero.



While ESPN has Erin Andrews (I think she's over-rated) and Mexico has Ines Sainz (while smokin hot she's got that been around the track a few times look), one reporter stands out, Spain's Sara Carbonero.

I think its the hair, and maybe I like that sporty tomboy, I can kick your butt, bad temper, 100 pounds of trouble type of girl. Carbonero aka "Pasta Sauce" doesn't even have to talk just her walk alone is enough but when she does talk its honey coated butter.

Oh and the finger? Its reported to be the result giving boyfriend and Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas a serious beat down back in November.

No comments: