Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Megan McCain

I've followed John McCain's run for the presidency via daughter Megan's blog since the early primaries. The McCainBlogette.com offers a great perspective on John McCain.

Photobucket

"If you can’t think of a single good reason to vote Republican this election season, here’s one: John McCain’s hottie 23-year-old daughter, Meghan McCain, pictured here at the Bloomberg after-party for the White House Correspondent’s Dinner." (props to Evil Beet)

While I really appreciate what Barack Obama is saying and I am completely disgusted with the way George Bush and the Republicans have dealt with the war on terror and the economy, from Megan's blog I've come to see the man who is the "Best" choice to bring our country back to prosperity and to help us as a nation to step back away from the abyss that a congress controlled by Democrats with Nancy Polise at the helm would take us.

Therefore I'll cast my vote for John McCain on Tuesday, the rest of the races I'm voting a split ticket. I'm tossing anyone who is up for re-election, while the Democrats can blame Bush I'm blaming congress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever!

Anonymous said...

I say great things about my dad, too even though I don't agree with him on everything. At least you're going to vote. That's great!

Anonymous said...

She's HOT!

Anonymous said...

You have check out the girl's blog, there are some really cool pics many that are very moving.