Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday's Check This Out!



Summertime and nothing says "fun date" like a trip to the ballpark. Unless your boyfriend has a fear of baseballs, and runs the other way when a foul ball heads toward you.



The girl identified as Sarah took the full force of the hit. But her boyfriend "Bo" got the ball.

"As soon as we got here and I saw where we were sitting, I said 'Baby, I'm going to get hit," Sarah said. "He said, 'No, you won't. I'll catch it if you do.' We just had this conversation and sure enough, the ball comes at me. He just bailed."

Bo offered up a sheepish defense "I was going to catch it but lost it in the lights"

You can watch Bo bail on cutie Sarah here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His name, Bo says it all. I'd say she needs to "trade" him for someone who is just a little less of a sissy.