Monday, November 3, 2008

Randum

I had a friend once tell me that I was the most "random" person she ever met. Frankly I didn't know if "random" was a compliment or perhaps I was being slighted. She later assured me that it was a huge compliment.

So the other day when someone suggested that I stay on track, because they found my "blog" mostly entertaining, but just as often they were disappointed because they were expecting a "nice story" and found some right wing rant instead, the word random came to mind.

A day or so later I came across this license plate in Camden Maine.

Photobucket

Well it must be a sign. OK it's really a tag, but while I understand that for many life is an enjoyable routine of, coffee and traffic, and pizza and a rented movie on Friday nights, two rounds of golf on Holiday weekends and a haircut every six weeks, my life has never been that way.

I think it's because I find joy in so many things, there's not a day that goes by that I'm not wowed by life. Clear Blue Sky or Rainy Day it's still awesome!!!

So if one day you drop by and find I'm pounding the keyboard like Rush Limbaugh and you're disapointed, hold on, I'll get over it.

No comments: